What is the Tomatis ® Method of Sound Therapy?
Sound Therapy is a natural drug-free, non-invasive process that helps open up your child’s mind and helps them achieve greater concentration, improve their mental processing, calm their nervous system and a lot more and is becoming known around the world for it’s ability to help children with learning difficulties and development delays.
The Tomatis ® Method of sound therapy has been found to be effective for:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Down’s Syndrome
- Dyspraxia (Motor Planning Disorders)
- Learning Disabilities
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorders
- Speech and Language Disorders
To find out more about Tomatis ® Sound Therapy and how it can benefit your child contact Your Mind Place Certified Therapists in the Tomatis ® Method of Sound Therapy